Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Daily Drama

Like many people, I grew up catching Soap Operas whenever I was home sick, or during the summer if mom happened to be watching them. My favorite, or maybe it was my mom's, was always Days of our Lives. It's funny, how even when I catch it on now that the same characters are there, going through the same emotions and events. It's almost like going home. There is a website, Soaps.com, that was born 5 or 6 months ago, that details the daily happenings on the soaps, including Days of our Lives, Passions, Guiding Light, Young and the Restless, etc. The site is well designed and easy to navigate. One each of the recounting of the daily shows, they offer stills from the soap opera to add to your mental picture. They also offer news, and places to add comments. For those of us who can't catch our favorite Soap Opera every day, but are still just as addicted, Soaps.com is our answer.


This post is sponsored.

No comments: